Saturday 5 May 2012

Diploma (part 6)

i can conclude that this sem i've been through lots of bitter and sweet memory ... got a conflict between my friend and problem with him and i also had a crush with someone... i more concentrate bout my studies.. last sem kan.. i hope i can make my parents proud of me... and i did it !!! my last sem result was unexpected. even x dpt ape yg di target kan tp it was an awesome and the highest pointer i have achieve so far. kalo la boleh dibundarkan... rumah flat dapat dibina insyallah.. haha i was very thankful. alhamdulillah.. sgt2 bersyukur..

i want to thanks to all my lecturer , friends and also my family.. without them im nothing. thanks to my dad coz pay all the fees and also give me pocket money. without his money saya xkan segemuk nyh.. haha ---> xder la gemuk sgt pon. just berisi sikit jer :) and my mom of coz thanks for ur doa and ur support. do appreciate it. gonna miss my diploma memory.

#lots of love from me to all my friends...

p/s : picture part 6 terlalu byk... akn di upload later okayh :) hee


No comments:

Post a Comment